Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy thanksgiving...

I know it's kinda late but, Happy Thanksgiving!  We had a busy thanksgiving this year. I worked thanksgiving day and then we headed straight out to Chicago that night when I got off.  Then Friday morning the whole Toter crew and we headed out to Michigan for my cousin's wedding. Lot's of weddings, I know! Ellie did awesome the entire trip.  We dragged her around everywhere we went waking her up from her naps in the cars and putting her to bed way too late.  Poor girl! But she did great! :) We got many compliments, not that we have much to do with that! :) 
I have spent the last few days putting Ellie videos onto DVD with my mac program.  It's been fun except extremely time consuming! Now that I've got it figured out, I don't think it should take as long...haha we'll see about that!
So Ellie will be one in two days and we're going to have a small little party for her.  It will basically be an opportunity for her to try some cake! Yummm! I will definitely post pics of the party! :)

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

you were in Michigan and we missed you :( I'm glad to hear that you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

glad all of your travels were safe and all went well! can't wait to hear (and see) all about ellie's big 01 birthday celebration :-)!