Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Siri's first bottle

While I was going to get my first professional massage* ever, Joey was home with Ellie and Siri giving Siri her first bottle.


SOOO Cute! I'm SO glad he got that on camera! Nice job, Joey! I had forgotten to ask him to PLEASE film Siri's first bottle but HE DID!! :)



*So my massage if you're wondering....I had gotten a gift certificate to The Face and The Body a year ago and it was going to expire on Nov. 5th. I felt I had to get something I wouldn't normally get. I didn't want to get a haircut, cause I would get one anyway! And I didn't want to get a facial because of so many hormonal changes. So I decided I should get a massage and Joey was ALL for it!
It was extremely nice! I enjoyed it a lot and felt very relaxed. I actually think God was in on this one because during the quietness I realized it had been a while since I prayed/meditated/sat still in silence (even falling asleep these days isn't silent as there is a little one I listen to breathe). Ellie's naps these days I occupy with a nap of my own! So this one hour massage was a great chance for me to sit in silence and reflect. It was wonderful and VERY needed! I realize I NEED to do that more often (not necessarily in massage form). So thank-you 8th grade volleyball team from last year! I thoroughly enjoyed my gift! :)

No comments: