Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

oops!

I never posted any pictures of Steve and Merrilee's visit during Siri's second week of life! So here they are:
Steve and Ellie:
Joey went with Ellie and his parents to the park which gave me a little break at home with Siri:

Here's a cute sequence of pics of Ellie and Siri:


Hanging out at home:


Merrilee spent an entire week with us! On this day they went to the nursery across the street where they had a little hay maze:
And pumpkins!
On our way to church! Sorry, Merrilee!
Gardening:

And after Merrilee left, my mom came back to help out. Then my grandparents came to visit (most of the pics are on my mom's camera!):

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

cute! lots of family fun :)

grandma merrilee said...

thanks for posting all my happy memories! i miss you!!