Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ellie Singing and Sweet Siri

This video is not the perfect depiction of Ellie's singing capabilities, but you get the idea!
She's a little distracted but that was the only way I could get her to sing for the camera! :)

So amidst all of this Ellie blogging, I suppose I should give a little attention to Siri! She is a SWEET little baby! She has been so good and in my humble opinion, she is so cute! :) Siri is getting so big these days! There's just not a whole lot going on with her as she mostly sleeps, though she is becoming more awake and social! She's smiled a few times, but I haven't gotten that on camera yet! I feel bad because I know I had gotten Ellie smiling on camera the first time she did it, but as you moms know, it's a little more difficult with a 2 year old running around! :( Sorry Siri! But if you're anything like most middle children (except me, of course) you will like not having the spotlight! ;)

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

Thanks for sharing your videos :) Both of your girls are precious.