Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two Big Things...

Ok so there are two major milestones Ellie has been walking through in the last few weeks that I have failed to mention (ok I think I mentioned them both in one way or another but they're more official now so it's time to announce):

1. Ellie is no longer nursing AT ALL! She had her last nursing session on Friday, Jan 9 and she was quite uninterested, wanting the milk to come faster like her juice comes from a sippy cup. I decided that was it, she no longer needs my milk for nutritional value, or emotional value and so...we're done.  It is with mixed emotions that I say goodbye to nursing my first child.  I do feel a little more free and now Joey can put Ellie to bed before I get home from work with a little less hostility from me. :) So everyone wins. Now if I could just get Ellie to drink Cow's milk....

2. Ellie has a third tooth! It is on the top row, the middle left one to be exact! :) The middle right one is coming soon.  She was a little crabby with this one coming in but we were on vacation at the same time, so I'm not sure if the crabbiness was just that or combined with lack of sleep. Here's the best picture I have of it. You can see it if you zoom in. :)

No comments: