Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ok, so I'm a little late on this post, but I've been a little distracted these days.  I've been reading the "Twilight Saga" and for some reason, I can't put it down! It's silly, I know.  But it's so interesting! I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I do think those are better, but I am still really into these books.  I'm on the last one, so don't tell me what happens! Ok anyway...
We spent New Years with Joey's parents this year! It was so wonderful to have them here! We did a lot of lounging around, it was so nice. 

I was also really glad they were able to see Ellie again and hang out with her as she is changing so much, so fast.  Ellie is now walking like crazy and has a third tooth!  She babbles all the time and sometimes sneaks in an actual word (Hi, done, shoe). :)  She's lots of fun! 
We went to a Vietnamese restaurant on New Years Day called Pho Long.  They specialize in Pho ("Fuh"), which is beef noodle soup! YUMM! (Don't know if you can tell but Joey, Ellie and I are wearing our Cambridge attire-we love it!)

We also had a really nice dinner at our favorite restaurant on The Hill called Favazza's.  Again, very yummy!!


Thank-you Torgersons for coming to visit us! We do hope you can come again soon, Ellie misses you guys! :)

No comments: