Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bring on the Heat!

The rule of thumb here is, "don't put away 'winter' clothes until after tomb sweeping day."  Tomb sweeping day is about mid-april and sure enough, the heat is here to stay!  WOW!  I must say I'm better adjusted to this heat, having lived it once already, but I still don't like to sweat (unless I've actually put forth some kind of effort).  So, in "celebration" of this new season, we bought a little pool that we have placed on our balcony for those really hot days.  In other words, the girls have been swimming every day! :)





I'm not sure to whom these children belong!  Though those faces seem to look like some of the funny faces of someone else I know.... 




No comments: