Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Torgerson visit!

I'm finally posting about Joey's parent's visit back in the second week of April! I just get a little behind sometimes! :) In my defense I've had some problems uploading these pictures!
Well, early April Merrilee came to visit us for a week and Steve joined us for about 3 days! It was most wonderful to have them! We love their visits and look forward to them! :)  I'm not the greatest at capturing all of our moments together, but at least I got a few!  We had fairly nice weather most of the time they were here, so we were able to enjoy some of that time outside! Ellie LOVED all the attention she received from her loving gp's! :)  
On this day we went to the park.  The tulips were in bloom and SOO pretty!




Playing at the park:


Steve ended up being at our place for his birthday, so we celebrated with a YUMMY homemade apple pie baked by Merrilee (yes, you would think since I was hosting I would have gathered up the energy to bake a pie, but I guess someone beat me to it though there wasn't much of a fight)!


Joey being creative:

This was another day at the park:

Ellie likes to imitate us (hands on hips):


And here is Ellie enjoying the gifts she received from grandma and grandpa.  A book:

And a chair set (two chairs and a little table):


A few days after Merrilee left, my mom came down!  Those two weeks Ellie was showered with grandparents and absolutely LOVED it! :) For photos of my mom's trip go to my mom's album.

2 comments:

KJBLS said...

ahhhh! how wonderful to see pictures of joey's parents! and as impossible as it sounds, ellie just keeps getting cuter and cuter. i love her belly. :)

grandma merrilee said...

awwwhh, this made me even more lonely for ellie kay! what a sweet heart she is. thanks again for a memorable visit!