Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Am I truly my mother's child!?!

We've had two sets of visitors come in this past week (ish) and let me show you ALL of the great pictures I took.

First Jeremy Clifton drove through with two Morrison friends on their way to a wedding.  It was great to seem him.  He only stayed one night but we were able to get a good Chinese meal in while he was here.  And these are ALL the pictures we took:


Yes, that's it! :( Mind you this is at 6:45 in the morning seconds before they left!

Then my brother Matt came in for about 4 days.  The first night he arrived Joey and I left him with Ellie and went out for a Mother's Day dinner.  Such good hosts we are!  Then the next morning we got up around 7 and then spent the morning dropping chairs off at good will as well as doing some recycling.  We went to a different recycling place than usual and when I attempted to explain our normal center to him he responded with, "yes, I've already been there!"  Do we always put him to work while he is here!?! Yikes!  We then left him with Ellie ALL day on Tuesday, which I think he preferred! And here are ALL of the pictures we have of him:

If you look closely, you can see him in the reflection!  We do have three more of the same variety though Matt's not as visible because I was trying to get a picture of Ellie (who I see everyday mind you)! :(  It's a pretty nice picture of his car though!

Pathetic, I know.  But who would be most upset?  My mother!

No comments: