Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Oct. 25th: A day in history!

I suppose the biggest reason to have a blog, for me anyway, is to mark monumental events in the lives of my children and to share the joy we experience with you all! And here I've forgotten to mention that Siri can walk!! I suppose I'm only a little behind but really this should have been posted a while ago!
On Oct. 25th Siri ventured out and took her first steps alone! She walked a lot before this as long as we were holding her hand (yes, just one hand is all she needed)! But she finally realized she could do it on her own, which was very exciting to us all! She is still slow in the process of making walking her new form of transportation as she still prefers crawling, but today I caught her walking from one place to the other without any of my encouragement! She stands extremely steady on her feet, but can still only successfully walk maybe five feet by herself. But she's on her way!

Enjoy the video! :)

No comments: