Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Make way for Siri Ann!


We officially have only 2 more nights of peaceful sleeping (though really only two of the three of us have been peacefully sleeping lately).  Siri Ann is coming Tuesday (if not sooner) and we couldn't be more excited!  Things are still going well and the c-section is still on the schedule for Tuesday morning at 9:30am.  So weird to think about!  So please pray for us all: my surgery, Siri coming into the world, Ellie adjusting to the new sister in town, Joey attempting to help me, Siri AND Ellie recover and get adjusted, and my parents who are coming into town to watch and take care of Ellie so Joey can take care of me and Siri!  I have already bought Siri and Ellie matching outfits for the trip home and my mom has already gotten Ellie and Siri a few matching things as well! We are definitely excited!
We've got a new double stroller that we've tested out!

And my good friend Sarah (the mother of Gabe) took me as a surprise to a spa to get a "mommy-to-be" Manicure and pedicure and then took me out to lunch and surprised me with lots of friends and a baby shower! I couldn't have been more surprised!  I don't have any pics as I didn't have a camera and was completely surprised, but it was so much fun! Thanks, everyone for coming and for all the gifts and thanks, Sarah for being such a great friend and making these last days more than tolerable! :)

2 comments:

The Hangs said...

CRAZY!!! Can't wait to see the pics and meet her!!! Praying for you!

SnoWhite said...

The day is almost here. I still can't believe I haven't met Ellie.

What an adorable name, I can't wait to see photos of Siri Ann :)

You are in our prayers this week -- God is good and will provide in abundance for you.